Soft Could Film’s first picture THE TOOTH RACKET has picture locked!
It’s a dark comedy about a tooth fairy from Southie making his rounds and getting more than he bargained for.
I wrote, produced and starred in this project but it is the incredibly talented team that is making this amazing film a reality. From my awesome director Karisa Bruin, to co-star Madison Taylor Baez, cinematographer Josh Moody, editor Cameron Downing, co-wrtier Duncan MacGoosh, composer Benjamin F. Salisbury, and art director Chase Dodge.
Here is the fantastic crew that also worked on the project:
- Assistant Director – Avital Maltinski
- Associate Producer – Julie Berry
- Boy – Sebastian Florido
- Art Director – Chase Dodge
- Script Supervisor – Erica Criddle
- Gaffer – Yaniv Raphael Bar
- Sound Mixer – Coriedus Brown
- Makeup Artist – Sarah Krasnianski
- Set Photographer – Kris Miranda
There is still a lot to do but I’m very excited to share this with the world very soon.